– It’s a conference focused on showcasing mining solutions for productivity, production rates, and cost reduction.
– It includes strategies for extending mine longevity and transitioning to automated mining.
– Attendees will receive a roadmap for implementing mining automation and digitalization at scale, with insights from industry peers and experts.
– Tickets can be purchased through our website or by submitting a signed registration form.
– End-User refers to mining operators, which are companies that directly extract minerals from the ground for commercial purposes.
– Solution Provider is a company or individual who offers services or products that aid in the mining process, such as equipment manufacturers or mining consultants.
– No, there are no one-day passes, all tickets are for the full two days.
– You may re-assign your ticket up to 48 hours before the event.
– No, accommodation and flight are not covered. Delegates are responsible for making their own arrangements. However, special rates at the hotel venue may be available, but are subject to limited availability.
– Sponsorship opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information
– There’s many perks involved with being a media partner, if you’re interested to find out more, please contact our media partnerships team at [email protected]
– We are always looking for interesting speakers and talks for our line-up. If you have someone in mind or would like to nominate a suggestion, please write to [email protected]